- I feel much calmer.
- I have better, deeper sleep.
- I’m having such vivid dreams.
- I went from having severe PMDD to almost no PMS at all.
- I feel less anxiety.
- I feel instantly more grounded.
- School feels easier.
- My back pain went away, like a switch was turned off.
- My focus is better.
- I feel more cooperative.
- I feel less scared of things that used to scare me when I try to go to sleep at night. I go to sleep easier.
- Since I’ve been doing NeurOptimal my focus is better and I feel calmer. I feel good and think everyone should do it. I want all my friends to try it.
- My default state used to be pretty frazzled and it took work to feel centered. Now after 20 sessions I feel like my default state is centered and it takes work to get me frazzled!
- Things that used to bug me don’t even phase me. Everything feels easier.
- I’ve been much more patient with my kids. Extremely more patient. I haven’t raised my voice at all!
- My mood was uplifted quite a bit and I had a lot of energy and then I came home and took care of some things I had not been able to make decisions on for months!
- I notice I’ve been getting things done instead of putting them off like I normally would.
- I feel so calm and focused.
The immediate effects I noticed were a sense of calm and clarity that lasted throughout the day. The sessions quickly became something I looked forward to, a respite from the busy day. Over time, I realized I could gain even more benefit by meditating during the session. I set up the system in a quiet, private place, where I could be undisturbed for 33 minutes. I was able to complete 16 sessions over a one-month period. Some changes were very gradual and others revealed themselves suddenly, in an epiphany.
There are several big picture changes that came about during this time that I can only attribute to these brain training sessions. Changes that I’d been considering for quite some time (less screen time, improved diet, decrease in alcohol intake) seemed to evolve with significantly less effort on my part after feeling quite stuck for some time in these areas. My relationships improved noticeably as my communication became clearer and less heated, with a greater feeling of connection. Even small talk with the hairdresser came with more ease and enjoyment. I became more aware of patterns of negative thinking such as negative self-talk and catastrophizing as they were happening and was able to avoid continuing down these paths. I began to be able to identify the behaviors that contribute to my anxiety such as frenzied activity without being bothered by them.
My experience with NeurOptimal was all positive. Carleigh is very passionate and knowledgeable about the NeurOptimal system. She was available when I needed her and provided as much explanation, research, and discussion as I asked. The sessions gave me an increased self-awareness that allowed me to shift direction in a subtle way towards a healthier path. It’s a shift that may be hard for others to measure and understand directly, but for me, it has been substantial.
Video testimonials from real users about how using NeurOptimal has affected their lives
Number of Sessions to See Effects
47% of trainers said they expected to see shifts in 1-5 sessions, and 48% said by 6-10 sessions. Significant positive change was expected by sessions 11-20 for 45% of trainers, while 39% expected it earlier – by 6-10 sessions. 35% said they felt comfortable that the change was both significant and lasting by sessions 11- 20, and 30% said by sessions 21-30.
The booster sessions were felt to be either very effective (49%) or extremely effective (19%). The majority of trainers commented upon the increased speed and efficiency of training with a client who has had previous training. One trainer identified in detail what they see in their clients who return:
• Feelings of contentment, general well being and joy in life.
• Being able to listen to others more intently.
• Dramatic increases in musical, artistic and sports performance and continued progress.
• Prolonged states of calmness and relaxation.
• Increases in motivation, positive changes and ability to concentrate on tasks.
• Feeling more aligned with, or finding a purpose in, life.
• Family members notice changes.
Issues for which NeurOptimal® is Particularly Effective
Trainers were asked to volunteer which issues they found to respond particularly well to training with NeurOptimal®. Their responses are grouped in order of frequency of votes starting with the highest. Within each grouping there is no significance to the order.
ADHD, ADD, focus, concentration, attention
Stress, stress related issues, relaxation, tension
Fibromyalgia, chronic pain and pain related symptoms
General Well Being
Anger, irritability, aggression
Mood swings, PMS, menopause
TBI (traumatic brain injury, post concussion syndrome)
GI Problems, Celiac, constipation
Behavioral Issues, tantrums, melt downs
Specific Noise Disturbance